PartsAir FiltersBatteriesBearings, Bushings & SealsBodyBrakesCables and LinesCarburetors, Jets, Repair KitsChains, Guides & TensionersClutches & FlywheelsElectricalEngines, Parts & UpgradesExhaust Systems & MufflersFuel / Gas / Oil SystemsGasketsGrips / Throttle AssembliesHandle Bars, Clamps, Crash PlatesHardwareIntakes / ManifoldsLevers & ShiftersLights and Light BulbsPromo MaterialRadiators and CapsShocksSprocketsTie Rods / Ball JointsTires / Rims / TubesTools
Battery - GT12B-BS, Yimatzu Brand, Fillable Type Gel
This is a Yimatzu brand GT12B-BS series Sealed Lead Acid (SLA), AGM class, GEL class, 12V battery. This is the highest grade of SLA battery which Yimatzu produces and continues to rank as one of the top performing gel batteries in the North American marketplace.
Yimatzu GEL technology provides a safer battery with superior deep cycle characteristics; increased cycle length and battery life-span. Yimatzu GEL impact and vibration dampening properties also increase battery durability while providing superior resistance to temperature fluctuations/extremes.
Yimatzu AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) technology further introduces the advantage of suspending the electrolyte within an internal glass mat structure, significantly reducing risk of vapour leak and additionally increasing both total life span as well as the range of each individual cycle.
It is the combination of these two technology types along with industry leading manufacturing systems which allow Yimatzu to produce a superior performing battery at lower cost.
This GT12B-BS battery type is very commonly (though not exclusively) used for ATVs, scooters, electric start dirt bikes, dune buggies, go karts and riding lawnmowers as well as many other variations of powersports, personal transportation and 'lawn & garden' products.
Each Yimatzu fillable type battery contains a powdered compound which transforms the acid solution into a gel once mixed - the same technology used for Yimatzu's line of performance factory activated pre-filled gel batteries. This allows for a combination of the near unlimited shelf life of a fillable battery while giving the user the highly sought after performance and safety of a gel battery.
- Length: 7.2cm
- Width: 15cm
- Height: 13cm
This battery is sometimes referred to as YT12B-BS, M6212B, CYT12B-BS. Common applications of this battery include (but are not limited to) the following machines:
- 2016 Ducati Scrambler Sixty2 (399cc)
- 2008 - 2013 Ducati Monster 696 (696cc)
- 2010 - 2012 Ducati Hypermotard (796cc)
- 2010 - 2013 Ducati Monster 796 (796cc)
- 2015 - 2016 Ducati Scrambler (803cc)
- 2014 - 2016 Ducati Monster (821cc)
- 2008 - 2012 Ducati 848 (848cc)
- 2013 Ducati Street Fighter (848cc)
- 2016 Ducati Hypermotard (939cc)
- 2016 Ducati Hyperstrada (939cc)
- 2008 - 2009 Ducati Desmosedici RR (1000cc)
- up to 2009 Ducati GT1000, Touring, Sport 1100S (1000cc)
- 2005 - 2007 Ducati Monster S2R (1000cc)
- 2007 - 2009 Ducati 1098 (1098cc)
- 2007 - 2012 Ducati Hypermotard (1100cc)
- 2009 Ducati Monster 110 (1100cc)
- 2009 - 2013 Ducati Monster 1100 (1100cc)
- 2007 - 2009 Ducati Multistrada (1100cc)
- 2009 - 2012 Ducati Street Fighter, S (1100cc)
- 2009 - 2011 Ducati 1198 MY08 (1198cc)
- 2011 - 2016 Ducati Diavel (1198cc)
- 2010 - 2016 Ducati Multistrada (1200cc)
- 2016 Ducati Diavel, S (1262cc)
- 2004 - 2010 Kawasaki ZX1000-C Ninja (ZX-10R) (1000cc)
- 2008 - 2010 Triumph Bonneville T100, SE, FI (865cc)
- 2008 - 2010 Triumph Scrambler (865cc)
- 2009 - 2012 Triumph Thruxton (900cc)
- 2007 - 2011 Triumph Tiger (1050cc)
- 2005 - 2017 Yamaha FZ6, R (600cc)
- up to 2010 Yamaha SRX600 (600cc)
- 2011 - 2012 Yamaha XJ6, Deversion (EU) (600cc)
- 1999 - 2000 Yamaha YZF-R6 (600cc)
- 1998 - 2016 Yamaha XVS650 V-Star (All) (650cc)
- 1999 - 2003 Yamaha YZF-R1 (1000cc)