PartsAir FiltersBatteriesBearings, Bushings & SealsBodyBrakesCables and LinesCarburetors, Jets, Repair KitsChains, Guides & TensionersClutches & FlywheelsElectricalEngines, Parts & UpgradesExhaust Systems & MufflersFuel / Gas / Oil SystemsGasketsGrips / Throttle AssembliesHandle Bars, Clamps, Crash PlatesHardwareIntakes / ManifoldsLevers & ShiftersLights and Light BulbsPromo MaterialRadiators and CapsShocksSprocketsTie Rods / Ball JointsTires / Rims / TubesTools
Battery - GT12A-BS, Yimatzu Brand, Fillable Type Gel
This is a Yimatzu brand GT12A-BS series Sealed Lead Acid (SLA), AGM class, GEL class, 12V battery. This is the highest grade of SLA battery which Yimatzu produces and continues to rank as one of the top performing gel batteries in the North American marketplace.
Yimatzu GEL technology provides a safer battery with superior deep cycle characteristics; increased cycle length and battery life-span. Yimatzu GEL impact and vibration dampening properties also increase battery durability while providing superior resistance to temperature fluctuations/extremes.
Yimatzu AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) technology further introduces the advantage of suspending the electrolyte within an internal glass mat structure, significantly reducing risk of vapour leak and additionally increasing both total life span as well as the range of each individual cycle.
It is the combination of these two technology types along with industry leading manufacturing systems which allow Yimatzu to produce a superior performing battery at lower cost.
This GT12A-BS battery type is very commonly (though not exclusively) used for ATVs, scooters, electric start dirt bikes, dune buggies, go karts and riding lawnmowers as well as many other variations of powersports, personal transportation and 'lawn & garden' products.
Each Yimatzu fillable type battery contains a powdered compound which transforms the acid solution into a gel once mixed - the same technology used for Yimatzu's line of performance factory activated pre-filled gel batteries. This allows for a combination of the near unlimited shelf life of a fillable battery while giving the user the highly sought after performance and safety of a gel battery.
- Length: 8.7cm
- Width: 15.1cm
- Height: 10.5cm
This battery is sometimes referred to as YTZ12S. Common applications of this battery include (but are not limited to) the following machines:
- 2009 - 2011 BMW S1000RR DWA (1000cc)
- 2014 - 2017 Honda CTX700 (700cc)
- 2015 - 2016 Honda NC700J (NM4) (700cc)
- 2012 - 2017 Honda NC700X (700cc)
- 2004 - 2008 Honda VT750C, CA, C2 (750cc)
- 2007 - 2009 Honda VT750C, CA, C2 Shadow Spirit, Aero (750cc)
- 2014 - 2016 Honda VFR700 Interceptor (800cc)
- 2002 - 2012 Honda VFR800, A Interceptor, ABS (800cc)
- 2000 - 2006 Honda RVT1000R RC51 (1000cc)
- 2001 - 2005 Honda VTR1000F Super Hawk (1000cc)
- 2001 - 2004 Honda CBR1100XX (1100cc)
- 2012 - 2017 Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere (1200cc)
- 2001 - 2009 Honda NSS250 Reflex (250cc)
- 2005 - 2008 Honda PS250 Big Ruckus (250cc)
- 2014 - 2016 Honda NSS300 Forza (300cc)
- 2002 - 2012 Honda FSC600 Silver Wing (600cc)
- 2013 - 2016 Yamaha T-MAX XP500F (530cc)