Riding Gear & ProtectorsBody Armour & Chest ProtectorsMulti-Set PadsWaist Kidney & Tailbone Protectors
PHX TuffSkin Body Armor - Kids, Black, XS
The PHX TuffSkin upper body suit features high-tech fabric and built-in flexible armor plating. PHX TuffSkin 2-stage body armor provides unmatched range of motion and protection. The base jacked technology is made from highly durable and flexible fabric. The unique fabric blend provides a snug and very breathable base to the armor suit, conforming to the rider at every point.
Heavy duty and modularized exo-plates are woven into a triple-layer of padding. These exo-plates target the spine, tailbone, forearms, elbows, shoulders and chest. Each exo-plate is individually stitched providing constant protection and unmatched durability while enhancing airflow and breathability inside the bodysuit. The suit is secured using 3 reinforced waist straps that provide the final level of protection and allow the armor to stay conformed to the rider without shifting while in use.
- Arm, chest and back plating modules are fully adjustable through the reinforced buckles at each point.
- The back exo-plating can be removed for lower impact riding.
- Fabric allows for roughly 2-4cm of stretch around chest, waist, neck, and wrist.
- Chest: 32cm (bottom of armpit across)
- Front Length: 37cm (base of neck to waist)
- Back Length: 45.5cm
- Arm Inseam: 45cm
- Arm Length: 56cm (top of shoulder to wrist)
- Neck: 20cm
- Waist: 28cm