PartsAir FiltersBatteriesBearings, Bushings & SealsBodyBrakesCables and LinesCarburetors, Jets, Repair KitsChains, Guides & TensionersClutches & FlywheelsElectricalEngines, Parts & UpgradesExhaust Systems & MufflersFuel / Gas / Oil SystemsGasketsGrips / Throttle AssembliesHandle Bars, Clamps, Crash PlatesHardwareIntakes / ManifoldsLevers & ShiftersLights and Light BulbsPromo MaterialRadiators and CapsShocksSprocketsTie Rods / Ball JointsTires / Rims / TubesTools
Battery - GTX7L-BS, Yimatzu Brand, Fillable Type Gel
This is a Yimatzu brand GTX7L-BS series Sealed Lead Acid (SLA), AGM class, GEL class, 12V battery. This is the highest grade of SLA battery which Yimatzu produces and continues to rank as one of the top performing gel batteries in the North American marketplace.
Yimatzu GEL technology provides a safer battery with superior deep cycle characteristics; increased cycle length and battery life-span. Yimatzu GEL impact and vibration dampening properties also increase battery durability while providing superior resistance to temperature fluctuations/extremes.
Yimatzu AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) technology further introduces the advantage of suspending the electrolyte within an internal glass mat structure, significantly reducing risk of vapour leak and additionally increasing both total life span as well as the range of each individual cycle.
It is the combination of these two technology types along with industry leading manufacturing systems which allow Yimatzu to produce a superior performing battery at lower cost.
This GTX7L-BS (aka YTX7L-BS) battery type is very commonly (though not exclusively) used for medium sized ATVs, scooters, electric start dirt bikes, dune buggies, go karts and riding lawnmowers as well as many other variations of powersports, personal transportation and 'lawn & garden' products.
Each Yimatzu fillable type battery contains a powdered compound which transforms the acid solution into a gel once mixed - the same technology used for Yimatzu's line of performance factory activated pre-filled gel batteries. This allows for a combination of the near unlimited shelf life of a fillable battery while giving the user the highly sought after performance and safety of a gel battery.
- Length: 11.3cm (4.45in)
- Width: 6.9cm (2.72in)
- Height: 13cm (5.12in)
- Terminals (centre to centre): 9cm (3.54in)
- Minimum Cold Cranking Amp: 85CCA
This battery is sometimes referred to as YTX7L-BS, M327BS, 7L-BS, CYTX7L-BS, CTX7L-BS, PTX7L-BS. Common applications of this battery include (but are not limited to) the following machines:
- 2008 - 2014 Kawasaki KFX450R (450cc)
- 2011 - 2012 Aprilia RS4 125 (125cc)
- 2004 - 2005 Aprilia Mojito (150cc)
- 1996 - 2001 ATK All Kick-Start Models
- 1997 - 1999 Bimota DB3 Mantra (900cc)
- 1995 - 1997 Bimota SB6, SB7 (1100cc)
- 1988 - 1990 Honda NX125 (125cc)
- 2014 Honda CRF230L (230cc)
- 1991 - 2009 Honda CB250 Nighthawk (250cc)
- 2011 - 2012 Honda CBR250R (250cc)
- 1996 - 2016 Honda CMX250C Rebel (250cc)
- 1988 - 1990 Honda NX250 (250cc)
- 2015 - 2016 Honda CB300F (300cc)
- 2015 - 2016 Honda CBR300R (300cc)
- 2004 - 2006 Honda CB600F (599) (600cc)
- 2008 - 2017 Kawasaki KLX140, G, L (140cc)
- 1995 - 2007 Kawasaki EX250 Ninja (250cc)
- 2009 - 2010 Kawasaki KL250 Super Sherpa (250cc)
- 2006 - 2012 Kawasaki KLX250S, SF (250cc)
- 1994 - 1996 Suzuki DR125, SE, SES (125cc)
- 1994 Suzuki RV125 SE, R (125cc)
- 2015 - 2017 Suzuki DR200S (200cc)
- 1996 - 2013 Suzuki DR200SE (200cc)
- 1993 - 1995 Suzuki DR250S EP, ER, ES (250cc)
- 1999 - 2012 Suzuki GZ250 (250cc)
- 2009 - 2017 Suzuki TU250X (250cc)
- 1994 - 1999 Suzuki DR350SE (350cc)
- 1992 - 2000 Yamaha XT225 Serow (225cc)
- 2009 - 2010 Aprilia Mojito (150cc)
- 2010 - 2012 Honda NHX110 Elite (110cc)
- 2010 - 2012 Honda SH150 (150cc)